October 27, 2021 – CRP Study Update – Thanks for participating!
With the COVID-19 Community Research Partnership (CRP) study ending this week, we want to take the time to say thank you one last time and share some results. We truly appreciate your dedication to helping us in the fight against COVID-19.
As a reminder, you will receive your last survey on Saturday, October 30.
Study Results and Publications
Your participation has contributed valuable information that has allowed us to study many topics, including:
- Symptoms of COVID-19 infection
- Mask wearing behavior and risk of COVID-19 infection
- Attitudes towards receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
- How long antibodies last after infection or vaccination
- Breakthrough infections
Visit the National study website to learn more about published results. As more results become available, we will also share them on the Tulane study website. We encourage you to bookmark the sites so you can stay connected with us after the study ends.
The study call center is available to answer questions through the end of the month. Starting November 1, please email the Tulane research team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all your contributions to this study. Without you, this important work would not have been possible!
October 5, 2021 – Study Ending October 30
You have provided valuable information that helps researchers and clinicians learn about how the virus is spread, who has been infected, how the virus is impacting the lives of people in our community, and the uptake and usefulness of vaccinations.
We have learned a lot and come a long way together. Without you, this important work would not have been possible.
The COVID-19 CRP study will end this month.
As the study comes to an end, here is what you need to know:
- Surveys end Saturday, October 30. Please continue to complete the daily surveys this month. You will receive your last survey on October 30.
- Test kits need to be mailed by Friday, October 15. Test kit participants, you should have already received your last test kit. If you have any unreturned test kits, please send them back before October 15. If you reconsented and returned at least 3 test kits since June, you will receive another email with the gift card by the end of the month.
Stay tuned for study results.
Want to see the impact of your participation? We will email you more information about study results later this month. You can stay up to date – even after the study ends – by visiting the Results & Data page and the National study website. As results become available and are published, we will share them on the websites so you can see what we’ve accomplished thanks to your participation!
It is very important that we collect all daily surveys and test kit data until the end of the study. Please stick with us by continuing to complete the surveys (through October 30) and returning your test kits (by October 15).
Thank you again for your participation!
June 29, 2021 – Earn $50 for returning test kits
If you have been selected for antibody testing, you may be eligible for an electronic $50 Visa gift card. To be eligible for the $50 gift card, you must:
- Be actively receiving and returning antibody test kits.
- Reconsent (re-sign the consent form). Click HERE to start the reconsent process via SneezSafe. Visit our FAQ page to learn more about reconsenting.
- Return at least 3 completed test kits June-October 2021.
All participants who meet eligibility criteria will be emailed a $50 gift card upon study completion. No gift cards will be provided for returning fewer than 3 test kits during this time period. Please note that depending on when you were enrolled, you may receive your last test kit in either September or October. If you fail to return two consecutive test kits, you will no longer be eligible to receive any more test kits.
Still have questions? Please contact the study call center at (855) 559-1861 or by email at email@example.com.
May 26, 2021 – What’s next with the study?
The study will end in October. Until then, please continue doing the following:
1. Complete and return your antibody test kits (for those who have been selected for antibody testing).
- You will receive an antibody test kit every month until October.
- The tests are important for everyone – vaccinated and unvaccinated, those currently with antibodies and those currently without antibodies.
- They provide valuable information on how long it takes to develop antibodies and how long those antibodies last.
2. Complete the surveys as frequently as you can.
- The symptom surveys provide important details to better understand COVID-19.
- Although they are sent daily, it is okay to miss some days.
- Not receiving survey reminders? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and preference of text or email.
Information will be posted on the website as it becomes available. If there is additional information you’d like us to include, please let us know!
Have questions about the study? Please email email@example.com or call 855-559-1861 6am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Thank you for being a part of the COVID-19 Community Partnership Research study
May 26,2021 – Raffle winners selected
The four raffle winners for the April Participant Challenge have been selected and received their $50 Amazon gift cards. We had 169 participants complete a total of 3,557 surveys in April. Thank you all for participating! Keep an eye out for future challenges and chances to win prizes.
April 13, 2021
Completing the survey could win you $50! Each survey earns you an entry into the raffle. Four winners will be selected in May.
Not receiving email or text reminders to complete the daily survey? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you have additional questions or no longer wish to participate in the research study, please email email@example.com or call 855-559-1861. Please note the call center is open Monday-Friday 6am-6pm CT.
April 1, 2021
We want to thank all of our dedicated study participants and give you the opportunity to win rewards by completing your daily survey updates!
We will be raffling off four $50 Amazon gift cards for study participants. During the month of April, earn 1 raffle entry for each daily survey you complete. That means you could have up to 30 entries!
Winners will be contacted via email or phone in early May.
Thank you for continuing to Join the Fight – For You, For Me, For All.
If you have questions about the research study, contact us at (855) 559-1861 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org